Insomnia – End it Forever
Are you desperately trying to get a good night’s sleep?
Does it take you forever to doze off, or do you wake early and are unable to get back to sleep?
Do you toss and turn all night, and get up in the morning feeling exhausted because of a lack of adequate rest?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you’re one of many who drag themselves through the day feeling tired, drained and unable to concentrate well due to being sleep deprived.
Is there a solution? Absolutely!
- First we’ll talk about why you shouldn’t take prescription drugs and many over the counter “natural” sleep aids.
- Then we’ll talk about simple things you can do to increase your likelihood of sleep.
- If you have a serious insomnia problem we’ll bring out the “big gun”, which is a natural supplement that has helped many people sleep well without side effects.
Insomnia Treatments That Have Side Effects
- For many years doctors prescribed tranquilizers such as Ativan and Restoril for this problem. The problem with this group of drugs is that they cause dependence and over a period of time, the patient requires a higher dosage in order to be able to sleep. Other side effects include depression, memory loss allergic reactions.
- A newer class of insomnia drugs has been developed and includes medications such as Lunestra and Ambien. Although this class has fewer side effects than the first class, they can still cause dependence, fatigue, dizziness and drowsiness.
- Most over-the-counter sleeping pills are antihistamines which can cause daytime dizziness, cognitive impairment, dizziness and dry moutn.
- A popular “natural” sleep aid in melatonin. While melatonin is a naturally occuring compound within the body, when taken in the form of a supplement can cause depression, nightmares, mental impairment and decreased sex drive.
- Kava is a common herb contained in sleep remedies. There have been some reports of liver failure and even death associated with this. Valerian is another herb commonly found in these types of products. While serious side effects of this herb don’t occur frequently, there have been reports of liver damage and severe allergic reactions.
Insomnia Fighting Measures
- Avoid caffeinated beverages after 1:00 pm. Caffeine can stay in the system a very long time. Those extra sensitive to caffeine may want to avoid it completely.
- A totally dark room will help the body to manufacture its own melatonin. Invest in some blackout drapes to completely block light from entering the room.
- Regular exercise will increase the circulation to the brain and all parts of the body, resulting in better sleep. Avoid exercise several hours before bedtime, however.
- Someone will mild insomnia can benefit from a cup of camomile tea or rooibos (red) tea before bed.
Insomnia Sure Remedy
- Do you long to be able to wake up in the morning after a good night’s sleep, feeling refreshed and energized for the day ahead?
- Would you like to be able to take something to eliminate your tossing and turning without any side effects?
This lady had insomnia for 10 years. See how she got relief.
Click here to read testimonials of how the insomnia sufferers below got wonderful relief with mangosteen.
The brand of mangosteen juice I recommend for insomnia is Xango. It contains whole fruit mangosteen and is of the very highest quality.
Disclaimer: No medical claim is made on any particular product. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for treatment by your licenses medical professional.