- Would you like to have an exercise method that easily tones every cell in the body from the scalp to the toes including the internal organs?
- Would you like to be able to easily get rid of a protruding abdomen without tedious ab exercises?
- Would you like a method of exercise that gives energy and boosts health unlike any other method?
Exercise with a rebounder
Rebounding is the unique form of exercise that does all of the above The gentle up and down health bounce of this activity involves the powerful force of gravity as well as acceleration and deceleration.
Since the entire body is working against gravity, every cell of the musculoskeletal system is strengthened at the same time. In addition, all of the internal functions of the body are enhanced. No other exercise method can even come close to providing the benefits received from this activity.
Exercise Benefits of a Rebounder
- Lets start with the head and see what benefits we can expect. Increased circulation to the brain will result in less depression and anxiety as well as improved sleep. The toning of muscles in the face acts like a facial or mini face lift.
- Detoxification through stimulation of the lymph system. The lymph system is responsible for cleansing the body of toxins and wastes. A sluggish lymph system can cause these wastes to build and lead to degenerative disease.
- Improved digestion and elimination from greater circulation to the stomach, and intestinal tract.
- Lower blood pressure and enhanced heart function from stimulating the cardiovascular system. This exercise aids in venous return of blood to the heart, resulting in less blood pooling in the legs. Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Helps the red bone marrow to product more red blood cells.
- Better glandular function of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and sex glands which affect a variety of body activities. This can increase libido and benefit such disease as diabetes,
- Increases control of the bladder which will help incontinence through this exercise.
- Increased functioning of the immune system which can greatly aid cancer patients as well as build resistance to infections of colds and flu. The white blood cell count increases temporarily every time you rebound.
- Increased metabolism which will help with weight loss.
- Rebounding exercise is also reported to help with arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Provides more energy and endurance
- Promotes tissure repair.
- Slows the aging process.
As you can see, rebounding can be an important part of an alternative medicine program to achieve better health.
Exercise Guidelines for Rebounders
Who can rebound?
* The gentle bouncing motion of this exercise is so easy that it’s ideal for everyone, even the elderly, handicapped and debilitated.
Start very slowly
* Anyone should start this exercise slowly. If you are weak and debilitated this is especially true. A healthy adult can start with 5 minutes of rebounding exercise while a senior adult can start with 1 minutes sessions several times a day. You can gradually increase your time. Give your body a chance to adjust. Even though rebounding is an easy exercise, it’s very powerful. If you feel dizzy or light headed, stop and the next time don’t go as long. You can also try stomach cincher for weight loss which help with health and fitness.
* Cancer patients can benefit greatly from 2-3 minute sessions every hour, together with a diet of plenty of fresh raw fruits and vegetables.
What to expect the first time you exercise with a mini trampoline or rebounder.
* The first thing I noticed afterward was that I was standing with better posture. I wasn’t slumping and my body was holding in my stomach without any conscious effort on my part. I also noticed a subtle tightening of facial muscles.
Exercise method for rebounding
* To start, stand in the center and gently bounce up and down. Your feet don’t need to leave the surface of the rebounder. Later try a gentle jogging movement.
Begin the exercise that stands head and shoulders above all other types of exercising. Order today and start experiencing what a mini trampoline or rebounder can do for you.