Essential Oils – Stimulate Your Senses
There is a clear difference between true aromatherapy essential oils and mass-market scented products. Did you know that essential oils can help you with a lot of health promblems as well? For instance it can help you with constipation, here are some tips on which essential oils for constipation to use.
Unlike man-made products intended only to provide a pleasant odor and ambiance, genuine aromatherapy oils are derived from natural botanical sources and are used to enhance health, treat ailments and improve quality of life. Not only oils can do that, you can look at these Best Cream Reviews to look at all the different creams and their benefits. That can be used for skin care, but the most recommended to get rid of dirty and oily skin is by using the best charcoal facemask of course there are other conditions like overweight that you can deal with a program from the NathanFitness.com site.
The use of these oils is an enjoyable way to become acquainted with the area of alternative medicine.
Essential Oils – Organic vs Non Organic
Organic are those which have grown without the use of pesticides. Producing non-organic oils using chemical agents brings up health and safety concerns. It’s best to stick with the organic oils to protect yourself form any potential health concerns associated with this.
Essential Oils Favorites
Hundreds of plant essential oils are available for aromatherapy use. Some the most popular choices include:
- Cedarwood: This fragrance was held in high esteem among the ancient Egyptians. Today it’s used to treat respiratory and skin complaints.
- Chamomile: May help with digestive problems cramps and fever, Also has been known to calm inflamation and allergies. Calming in general.
Essential Oils Information
When blending essential oils, start with very small amounts. Some of the best blends are made with three or four oils at most; this seems to create a better synthesis of their qualities than mixing seven or eight.
- For mild anxiety: frankincense, ylang ylang. bergamot, clary sage (do not use when drinking alcohol)
- For mild depression: grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, peppermint (stimulating)
- For tension headaches: peppermint, lavender, marjoram, mandarin
- For fatigue or “the blahs”: eucalyptus, peppermint, juniper. grapefruit dary sage, ginger
- For sleeplessness: chamomile (the blue variety is best), lavender, sandalwood, frankincense, neroli, clary sage
- To stabilize mood swings rose, sandalwood, rosemary, lavender
Using Essential Oils
Many basic books provide an introduction to aromatherapy For stress, essential oils may be used In a number of ways, including as massage oils, in baths, by inhalation through a steamer or diffuser, in skin care preparations, or sprinkled on bed linens (this last method is most useful for the sedative oils like lavender, chamomile, and frankincense.There are many oil types that have amazing benefits in the health department, even the essential oil recipes for joint pain and inflammation are necessary to help without any chemical.
Making Massage Oils
Add approximately 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to one ounce of carrier oil is appropriate, depending on how mild or potent the essential oils are (lavender, orange, and bergamot are mlId, ginger and rosemary are strong).
In the bath, a total of 10 drops may be used.